Policy Effective from: 26.04.2021
Wipro takes your privacy very seriously.
In general, you can visit Wipro's websites Aramusk.com without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself.
We only collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services
We may make available your Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except when you have requested products or services, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted partners and any third party working with or for us and who have access to your personal information. Such trusted partners and third party contractors who work on behalf of or with Wipro work under strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Wipro communicate with you about offers from Wipro
How do we collect the information?
We may collect information through the website when you visit. The data collected depends on the context of your interaction with our website.
Through business interactions: We may collect information through business interaction with you or your representative.
Through other sources: such as updated delivery address information, public database.
Information we collect
- We collect information to primarily provide better services to all our customers.
- When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as Operating System running on your device, IP address, browse time.
- Cookies automatically collect data, They are small data files stored in your hard drive. Cookies help improve our site, our marketing activities and your experience. We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Wipro web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Wipro or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
- By using this Website, you agree to that we may advertise your feedback on the Website.
- We will retain your information as long as it is required in order to provide goods and services
How do we use your information?
We assure you that we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and services
We may use your information to:
- Improve our services, website and how we operate our business
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website, products and services
- Personalise our product or services and make recommendations
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Provide customer service support and respond to comments, requests and inquiries
Send you information including confirmation, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about the products.
- We take due care to protect customer information, we will take due care to put in place measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access and accidental loss or damage to data.
- It is also important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and your computer devise and application.
- Information collected from you will be stored for such period as required to complete the transaction entered into with you or such period mandated by the law.
If you are under 18 years or a minor in the jurisdiction you reside, you may only use our website with the consent of your parent or natural guardian. In any case we will not be liable for any cause of action that arises due to non-compliance.
Wipro may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and, in the event, that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
Wipro recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by Wipro, are subject to spam check, in coordination with “SPAMHAUS” subscription service. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the Sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Wipro hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Wipro reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.